- Paint the box. Let dry and apply a second coat.
- Cut a square to fit into the window of the box and write the kanji love symbol with black marker on the paper. (Tip: Lightly write the symbol with pencil first before using the marker.) You can also purchase a kanji love stamp or use kanji font and print out the symbol.
- Once the box is dry, place the square into the window.
- Adhere the acrylic jewels around the window on top of the box and on the closure with Micro Glue Dots.
- Wrap a Continuous Glue Line around the box and attach the ribbon.
Fill the box with a small gift for bridesmaids or guests! It will be a treasured gift they'll keep for years to come!
Submitted by: Danielle Hunter