- Clean and dry the bottles. Remove bottle rings with a wire cutter.
- Cut 2 strips of cardstock to 3 9/16" x 10 9/16" each.
- Adhere Continuous Glue Lines to the inside edge of each strip of cardstock and wrap around the carrier, pressing firmly to adhere. The strips will overlap each other.
- Attach the ribbon strip around the top of the cardstock using Continuous Glue Lines.
- Using the inside of the Glue Dots roll, trace and cut out 2 circles.
- Cut one of the circles into a spiral and roll up tightly to make a rosette.
- Secure the rosette together with an XL Glue Dot and attach it to the logo near the wine carrier's handle.
- Repeat with the second circle and attach to the logo on the other side of carrier.
- Cut 4 strips of cardstock to 6 5/8" x 2 9/16" each, wrap around each of the 4 wine bottles and secure with Continuous Glue Lines.
- Add a bead to each piece of ribbon string and tie around the neck of the wine bottles. Trim excess ribbon string.
- Add water and cut flowers to the wine bottles and place into the carrier.
This is a cute, decorative way to bring flowers to mom or grandma's house! You can also use the bottles as individual table centerpieces!
Submitted by: Danielle Hunter