- Use a 12" x 12" paper for your foundation.
- Ink the edges of most everything with Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
- Cut and adhere the half of an 8" circle with Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
- Place a two inch wide paper vertical on top of your circle.
- Adhere a 5" x 7" photo with Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
- Cut Dorthy and the compass behind her from pattern paper.
- Ink your grunge board with Broken China Distress Ink and adhere with Mini Glue Dots to the right side of your layout.
- Adhere your cut outs and your chipboard with Pop Up Glue Dots.
- Use Distress Stains on your title "Magic" and adhere with Mini Glue Dots.
- Create your message with Dynamo Label Maker.
Take some time to enjoy a bit of "Magic" in your day!
Submitted by: Debby Lewis