- Cut pattern paper to fit the size of the plaque for a base.
- Cut other papers of various sizes to layer on top of the base and to act as a border.
- Stamp a few pieces and let dry.
- Arrange and layer papers with Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
- Sew papers together as desired around the edges.
- Cut and piece the Tulip together with 1" Glue Lines and Ultra Thin Glue Dots. You can also stitch and sew as desired.
- With die cut machine cut out title, crimp, adhere with 1" Glue Lines and sew.
- Wrap twine around base and tie in a bow.
- Adhere the finished papers to the wooden plaque with Removable or Ultra Thin Glue Dots.
To make this a seasonal decor piece that can change with the seasons, adhere this to an upcycled wooden plaque using Removable Glue Dots. That way it can be taken off easily and a new piece put on.
Submitted by: Laurel Seabrook