- Cut a front and back for the gift boxes from the patterned paper.
- Hold the front and back sides together and punch a hole for the handle using an oval punch.
- Cut two sides for the boxes from patterned paper to match the front and back.
- Assemble the boxes using 1" Glue Lines.
- Apply 1" Glue Lines along the bottom edge of the backs of the flashcards and wrap with twine.
- Using 1" Glue Lines, adhere the flash card to the front of the bag.
- Punch out hearts from the patterned paper.
- Adhere a heart to the flashcard using Craft Glue Dots.
- Adhere a second heart to the flashcard using Pop Up Glue Dots for added dimension.
Your Valentine's Day gift boxes are ready to be filled with candy or a little valentine for the ones you love!
Submitted by: Laurel Seabrook