- Choose a stamp to use.
- Ink the stamp with craft ink and let it sit on the ink pad.
- Cut a piece of fun foam large enough to fit the stamp.
- Using the heat gun, heat the fun foam until hot or until the foam starts to curl.
- While the foam is still hot, press the inked stamp firmly into it and keep it still. Do not wiggle the stamp around in the foam.
- Hold the stamp in place firmly in place and count to 10.
- Remove the stamp from the foam.
- Set aside the stamped foam to let the ink dry.
- While the ink on the foam is drying, stamp the card base
- After the ink is dry, adhere the foam impression to a piece of black cardstock using Mini Glue Dots.
- Attach the matted foam impression to the card front using 1" Glue Lines.
You're beautiful card is now ready for a sweet message to that special someone!
By Chris Hurley