To create flowers:
- Cut four strips of double sided patterned paper (1/2" x 8" each)
- Connect the ends of each strip with Mini Glue Dots to form a ring.
- Flatten each ring by pressing the ends together and punch a hole in the center of the ring.
- Continue to create rings until you have four flattened rings together with a hole punched through the center.
- Attach all of the flattened rings together with a decorative brad.
- Fan loops out to form the flower.
To create banner:
- Punch scalloped circles and plain circles.
- Adhere letters to middle of the scalloped circle using Craft Glue Dots.
- Adhere plain circles to scalloped circles with Craft Glue Dots.
- Punch holes on either side of the letters.
- String together flowers and letters with twine
Now you have a beautiful Valentine's Day banner that will brighten up a mantel or stair railing!
Submitted by: Windy Robinson