- Cut cardstock the same size as the front of the bag.
- Cut three pieces from coordinating patterned paper: One piece should be about 3/4 the size of the original piece of cardstock, the second piece should be 1/4 the size of the original piece of cardstock and the final piece should be the same length as the other two but only about 1" wide.
- Adhere pieces to cardstock with 1" Glue Lines. Sew as desired.
- Punch triangles to and adhere to twine using Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the pennant banner to the top of the bag with Craft Glue Dots and sew.
- Cut out Gentleman and mount to front of bag with Pop Up Glue Dots.
- Adhere buttons with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the whole panel to the front of a gift bag with Ultra Thin Glue Dots. If the recipient would like to reuse the bag, adhere the panel with Removable Glue Dots so the panel can be removed.
Now that you have a gift bag, why not make a DIY Father's Day Card? You can make your own Father's Day cards with ink and stamps or make a Father's Day photo folder card!
Submitted by: Laurel Seabrook