Glue Dots Blog
Subscribe to the Glue Dots blog for the latest product updates, company news, contests, giveaways, and special projects!
Wooden Easter Egg Centerpiece
Create Easter egg centerpieces with wooden eggs & Glue Dots!
Mini Glue Dots
Craft Glue Dots
Micro Glue Dots
1" Glue Lines
Wooden eggs (found at your local craft store)
Craft Paint (non-glossy)
Decorative bowl or basket
Green Easter grass
- Paint all of the wooden eggs as desired in various colors (you may need to apply more than one coat of paint).
- After the paint is dry apply various sizes of Glue Dots and Glue Lines to your eggs to create different patterns.
- Once your Glue Dots are applied remove any liners that are still attached from the adhesive.
- Gently roll the eggs in sparkles or flocking.
- Fill decorative bowl or basket with Easter grass and arrange completed eggs in the basket.
Your colorful Easter eggs are now ready to be put on display as an centerpiece!