- Cut 2" pieces of tissue paper (about 12).
- Cut a zig-zag pattern into one side of the 2" pieces of tissue paper. These will be your petals.
- Peel off the backing of an XL Glue Dot and press the end of the dowel into the center.
- Wrap the XL Glue Dot around the end of the dowel.
- Take a piece of 2" tissue paper and pinch the straight ends together.
- Attach the pinched 2" piece of tissue paper to the XL Glue Dot on the end of the dowel.
- Fan out the edges of the tissue paper.
- Repeat this process until the XL Glue Dot and the end of the dowel is completely covered with tissue paper petals.
- Wrap a 1" Glue Line around the dowel at the bottom of the petals.
- Continue adding petals to the 1" Glue Line and to the dowel until you are happy with the fullness of the flower.
- Fluff petals and admire!
Create a beautiful bouquet of flowers by making Tissue Paper Carnations and other Tissue Paper Flowers!
Submitted by: Lisa Jensen