To make the paper Dahlia flowers:
- Peel the white wrapper off of an XL Glue Dot; keep the dot on the clear sheet for positioning later.
- Take four mini cupcake wrappers and keep them together in a stack.
- Fold the stack in half twice, leaving you with a little cupcake wrapper triangle.
- Cut an oval (or petal) shape into of the folded cupcake wrappers by cutting into the middle of the wrappers from the zigzagged edge. Do not cut the folds.
- Separate the four mini cupcake wrappers after they have been cut.
- Take a cut mini cupcake wrapper and push over your finger.
- Press the cupcake wrapper into the side of the XL Glue Dot.
- Repeat with the remaining cupcake wrappers until you have filled in the XL Glue Dot.
Share your beautiful flowers with someone special!
To make the cupcake toppers:
- Make two flowers.
- Take one flower and peel back the clear sheet of an XL Glue Dot.
- Place the lollipop stick in the center of the adhesive on the flower.
- Take the second flower and peel the clear wrapper off of the XL Glue Dot.
- Gently press the second flower against the first flower, sandwiching the lollipop stick in the middle.
You now have a double-sided cupcake topper. Make 24 flowers total for a dozen toppers.
Make a mini bouquet with Cupcake Wrapper Flowers!
Submitted by: Jenny Batt