- Cut each color of paper to 7" x 2".
- Fold each paper in half and make a triangle cut at the end of each flag (the opened side, do not cut the fold).
- Place Craft Glue Dots on the inside of the fold and press a bamboo skewer into the fold, adhering the flag to the skewer.
- Place the flags into a glass jar.
- Fill the jar with red ribbon-tied bells as shown or use buttons, candy, etc. as filler.
- Thread the buttons onto the wire, wrap around the top of the jar and twist together to secure.
This patriotic project is perfect for a Memorial Day or 4th of July picnic in a park!
Submitted by: Danielle Hunter