- Cut out 8 long banners from teal patterned papers.
- Cut out 8 matching shadow long banner layers from grey card stock.
- Assemble banner layers with XL Glue Dots. These banners were cut at 5 1/2" from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge.
- Cut out 4 circle banners from grey patterned paper.
- Cut out 4 scallop circle shadow layers.
- Assemble banner layers with XL Glue Dots. These circle banners were cut at 4" from the Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge.
- Cut out the letters "It's a BOY!" from aqua card stock.
- Cut out shadow layer for the letters using white card stoc k. These letters were cut from the Birthday Bash Cricut cartridge at 3 1/2".
- Stamp the aqua letters with the Chevron Chase background stamp using Aqua ink for a tone on tone pattern.
- Assemble letters with the white shadow layers using Craft Glue Dots.
- Add one letter to every long banner you made from Step 1 using Craft or Pop-Up Glue Dots. I used Pop-Up Glue Dots for the BOY letters. The apostrophe can be attached to the "t" banner.
- For the baby shapes on the 4 circle banners, you can use pre-made baby shapes or make them yourself with a die cutting machine.
- Cut out pacifier shape + layers and the sippy cup + layers using the Baby Steps Cricut Cartridge at 2 1/2".
- Cut out the bunny shape + layers and the elephant + layers using the Holiday Cakes Cricut Cartridge at 2 1/2". Assemble all layers using Craft Glue Dots.
- Attach shapes to the circle banners using Pop-Up Glue Dots.
- String all banner shapes onto aqua colored seam binding.
- Tie ruffled ribbon and satin ribbon onto the banner as desired.
Hang and enjoy the shower!
Submitted by: Samantha P.