Instructions are for 12 cupcake toppers.
- Make 12 1 1/8" brown squares (distress edges), 12 1 3/8" assorted color squares and 12 1 3/8" white squares (distress and ink edges).
- Place one Craft Glue Dot in the middle of each assorted color square and attach the toothpicks. Adhere another Craft Glue Dot in the middle of the white squares and place on top of the assorted color squares. Mat the brown squares to the glued squares with additional Craft Glue Dots.
- Punch 12 assorted color paper cupcakes and adhere to the squares using Micro Glue Dots.
- Add small beads to the top of the paper cupcakes with Micro Glue Dots.
- Tie a bow around each toothpick with string.
Now, let's sing "Happy Birthday!"
Submitted by: Danielle Hunter