- Download and print vintage images onto cardstock.
- Trace each lid onto a vintage image and cut out. Be sure to cut the circle slightly smaller than the traced lid to allow for it to fit inside the jar lid.
- Adhere the cut images to the inside of each lid using XXL Glue Dots. Add Mini Glue Dots around the XXL Glue Dot for larger images.
- Use XXL Glue Dots or XL Glue Dots to attach magnets to the back of the lids. Depending on the type of lid, you may need to use Pop Up Glue Dots for the magnet to work.
- Optional: add ribbon to the jar lids with Mini Glue Dots.
Hang them up on the refrigerator and enjoy!
Submitted by: Danielle Hunter