- Make several circle punches by punching circles out of the patterned paper using the 2" circle punch.
- Remove the liner from an XXL Glue Dot and adhere the circle punch on top of the XXL Glue Dot.
- Using the border punch and the edge of the 12" x 12" paper, punch a border about 12" long.
- Fold the border punch so it fans out and forms a circle.
- Remove the backing of the XXL Glue Dot and adhere the fanned border punch to the back of the XXL Glue Dot.
- Use another circle punch and adhere it to the back of the XXL Glue Dot that has the border trim adhered to it.
Now you have a cute frilly flower to adhere to a Mother's Day gift, scrapbook page or other crafty item!
Submitted by: Joy Dickensen