- Cover counter or workspace with protective covering before painting.
- Help the kids paint each puzzle piece and let dry. If dad or grandpa is helping make the frame, take a picture with both of them to use in the frame when it's complete!
- Paint the picture frame a coordinating color.
- While the puzzle pieces and picture frame are drying, print out "I love you to pieces!" on the side or along the bottom of cardstock. Make sure the saying fits in the frame along with the photo.
- Tip: If you're mounting the photo on to the cardstock with the saying, use Removable Glue Dots to position and re-position the photo as needed to ensure a good fit in the frame.
- Add the photo and saying to the frame.
- Use Craft Glue Dots to adhere the puzzle pieces around the frame.
- Use Pop Up Glue Dots on a few pieces to add dimension to the frame.
This is a great gift for dad or grandpa for Father's Day!
You can also make a Father's Day gift bag and Father's Day cards with Glue Dots!
Submitted by: Natalie A.