- Cut ivory cardstock to 4” x 5 ¼”.
- Using sponge daubers, apply distress inks to cardstock, and blend until you have the desired effect. Let dry.
- Using black ink, stamp images over background to create a collage effect. If desired, sponge black ink onto edges of cardstock.
- Repeat process for greeting.
- Spray ink lightly over the panel you have created, and set aside to dry. If your cardstock is warping, you can either place something heavy on top of it while it dries or dry it with a heat tool.
- Cut base cardstock to 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score, and fold in half to create a 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card.
- Tie thread or cord around panel, and attach to card front with Craft Glue Dots.
- Adhere greeting to card with Pop Up Glue Dots.
- Attach embellishments to card front with Mini Glue Dots.
You can also make a DIY Father's Day Card with patterned paper or a Father's Day Photo Card! Create a card that he'll love for years to come!
Submitted by: Jeanette Giancaspro