- Using the 3" scalloped circle punch, punch about 12 tissue paper circles (these pieces will be the petals).
- Take an XL Glue Dot and remove the paper backing.
- Press one end of the dowel in the center of the XL Glue Dot and wrap it around the end of the dowel.
- Take a scalloped circle, pinch the center and attach it to the XL Glue Dot that is around the dowel.
- Fan out the edges of the circle.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the XL Glue Dot and the top of the dowel is completely covered.
- Take a 1" Glue Line and wrap it around the dowel, under the ends of the petals.
- Ad petals to the 1" Glue Line until it is covered.
- Continue adding 1" Glue Lines under the petals until you are happy with the fullness of your flower
- Fluff the ends of the petals and you are done!
Create other Tissue Paper Flowers or Tissue Paper Dahlias to create a beautiful bouquet that will surely brighten someone's day!
Submitted by: Lisa Jensen