- Start at the end of the 42" crepe paper strip and begin folding small pleats. The pleats should be slightly angled so they fan out. Make sure to hold the folds tight so they don't come undone.
- Place the folded crepe paper in the center of an XXL Glue Dot.
- Firmly press the XXL Glue Dot with the crepe paper onto the paper circle.
- Using XL Glue Dots, adhere the tail of the ribbon to the back, center of the pleated crepe paper.
- Personalize the ribbon with a marker or a pen.
Make mom or grandma feel extra special with this DIY ribbon!
Submitted by: Dianna Davis