- Cut a strip of crepe paper streamer in half length-wise.
- Peel the white wrap off of an XL Glue Dot, but keep the dot on the clear sheet for positioning later.
- With the open side facing outward, press the corner of the streamer into the center of the XL Glue Dot.
- Pleat and press the edge of the streamer into the XL Glue Dot while spiraling it toward the outside of the XL Glue Dot.
- When the entire XL Glue Dot has been covered by the streamer, cut the excess streamer off and press the end firmly into the XL Glue Dot.
- Use your fingers to lightly stretch the flower into desired shape.
- Peel the clear wrap and adhere your flower to anything you like!
You now have a great paper flower that you can use to decorate the lid of a box or around the home.
Do you have left over crepe paper? Try making a Crepe Paper Pom Flower!