Cupcake Toppers and Stand:
- Cut out various cupcake topper 4th of July logos and adhere them to toothpicks with Permanent or Craft Glue Dots.
- Adhere cording or patriotic logos around the cupcake stand with Removable Glue Dots for a temporary hold or Craft or Permanent Glue Dots for a strong, permanent hold.
- Cut out pennant printables.
- Hole punch two holes at the top of each pennant.
- Place string or ribbon through the holes to create your 4th of July greeting.
- Stick Poster Glue Dots on the back of each pennant to temporarily adhere the pennants without residue.
- Cut tea or finger sandwiches into 4 triangles.
- Wrap cardstock around each and cut into the shape you desire.
- Next wrap each sandwich with the cut paper and adhere in place with Glue Dots.
We used extra 4th of July props including: baseballs in vases, a picnic basket, enlarged s'more ingredients, and s'more skewers.