- If necessary, adhere a strip of burlap around the brim as a base with Craft Glue Dots.
- Cut off excess burlap from the rim.
- Add tulle around the top of the hat and tie a bow in the back leaving the ends of the bow longer so they'll hang over the brim of the hat.
- Remove the stems and base of the silk flowers so the bottom of the flower is flush with the first flower layer.
- Depending upon the size of the flower, use 1" XL Glue Dots or 2" XXL Glue Dots to adhere the flowers to the brim of the hat.
- Place three small feathers together on a Craft Glue Dot.
- Use your fingertip to roll the Craft Glue Dot over on itself. This will hold the feathers together. Adhere the feathers to your hat.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere pearls or beads around the feathers and on the tulle.
- You can also use Micro Glue Dots to adhere rhinestones to the middle of the silk flowers for added sparkle.
If you don't want to wear your new hat, hang it on your door as a Spring wreath!
You can also use fabric to add a little flair to your hat with our Fabric Floral Sun Hat project!