Dig out those beloved paper scraps to create a Christmas tree decoration that’s simple to make and great for some fun and easy holiday decor!
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what you do:
- Roll a piece of green paper into a cone shape and secure it using Craft Glue Dots.
- Next, choose paper you like from your crafty stash of paper leftovers. Double sided paper looks the best on the tree.
- Cut the paper strips to a 1″ thickness x 3″ width.
- Wrap the paper pieces around a pen or pencil to give them a nice curl.
- Finally, using Craft Glue Dots stick each curled piece of paper to the tree. Start at the bottom and work around the base adding the curls and then move up the tree.
- Top the tree with a star pin by Maya Road.
That’s it! It’s so easy, your kids can make their own (with supervision while using scissors, of course).
~The Team at GDI
This project was created by Joy Dickson as part of the Glue Dots 2012 Design Team.
Either format of Craft Glue Dots can be used for this project
Glue Dots products used in this project can be found in the United States at
Glue Dots products can be purchased in the UK at