- Score 2 lines diagonally (corner to corner) across your patterned paper. If you don't have a scoring tool, just fold your paper in half (to form a triangle), unfold, and fold again the other direction.
- Cut along each score line towards the center of the square stopping about 1" from the center.
- Place a Craft Glue Dot in the center of your square. Fold every other corner to the center, overlapping it slightly and pressing it firmly into the Craft Glue Dot.
- Set a large eyelet in the center of your pinwheel.
- Take a wooden dowel and drill a small hole through it about 1" from the top.
- Take a brad and place it through the eyelet in the center of your pinwheel and through the hole in the wooden dowel.
- Flatten the legs of the brad to the back of the dowel.
Now you have a pinwheel that will spin in the breeze! Make three pinwheels and place them in a jar with marbles to make fun, patriotic centerpieces for your Memorial Day or 4th of July BBQ!
Submitted by: Samantha Taylor