- Cut the tissue paper into 2 strips - fold the tissue paper in half lengthwise and cut in half.
- Using the scissors, cut into the strips 1 1/5 inches every 1/4 inch to create fringe.
- Alternating colors, use Continuous Glue Lines and 1" Glue Lines to adhere the tissue paper strips to the paper bag until it is covered.
- Fill the bag with candy and fold the top closed, using Craft Glue Dots to seal it closed.
- Cover the folded top with the remaining fringed tissue paper.
- Use the hole punch to punch two holes over the folded top. Each punch should be about 1-2 inches from the ends.
- Tie the yarn through the holes and use it to hang the pinata.
Learn how to make Cinco de Mayo Papel Picado Straws and a paper flower hair clip!
Submitted by: Sarah Bucek