- Start with the Lifestyle Crafts Folder with Insert die and use masculine patterned paper.
- Fold on the scored lines and add Distress Ink to the edges.
- Use Ultra Thin Glue Dots to adhere the pieces together, making a little folder with pockets.
- Next, stamp the image on Cryogen paper, using Memento Ink and color it with Copic Markers.
- Use Ultra Thin Glue Dots to adhere the image to a piece of cardstock and then adhere it to the cover.
- Add Robin’s Nest Dew Drops with Micro Glue Dots.
- Make a cardstock liner and a cardstock label for the inside of the card.
- Tie string to the charm and adhere it to the label with Craft Glue Dots.
- Next, add a few pages with sentimental messages and photos. These can be tucked into the pockets of the folder.
- Use Ultra Thin Glue Dots to adhere the photo to the card.
Your dad will love the sentiment and thoughtfulness that went into making this card.
You can also make a DIY Father's Day Card with patterned paper or you can make your own Father's Day card with ink and stamps.
Now all you need is a Father's Day Gift Bag for your present!
Submitted by: Candy Spiegel