- Cut a rounded section out of the corner of the green envelope as shown.
- Flip the rounded triangle to the best side and cut the top side a half inch or so shorter than the bottom.
- Snip off a section of the corner so the frog will have a flatter head and so the page corner of a book can slide through it.
- Now it’s time for his eyes. Using the same green envelope, cut two pieces about 2" long with one rounded edge. Make the piecies proportionate to the frog's head.
- Using Permanent Glue Dots, add a wiggle eye to the rounded end of the 2" pieces of green paper.
- Adhere the green pieces with the wiggle eyes to the back side of the frog head using Permanent Glue Dots.
- Cut a tongue from the scrap of red paper.
- Adhere the tongue to the underside of the top layer of paper using Permanent Glue Dots so it is visible when the frog is being used as a bookmark.
Finish off the bookmark with a nice little message for Dad or Grandpa on the bottom opening of the frog's mouth on the opposite side of the frog's tongue, "Hoppy Father's Day!"
Submitted by: Natalie A.