- Make or punch 5 large (3.25" diameter) and 4 small (2" diameter) circles from cardstock.
- Fold four of the large circles in half, twice.
- Add Ultra Thin Glue Dots to the inside of each circle to keep them folded.
- Adhere Mini Glue Dots to the back of each folded circle and adhere to the large circle that is not folded.
- Repeat the folding process with the four small circles and use Mini Glue Dots to adhere them to the large folded circles.
- Attach the button to the center of the paper flower using a needle and thread and a Micro Glue Dot to secure it in place.
- Add the hair clip to the back of the flower using 1" Glue Lines.
Now your hair is ready for a fiesta!
You can also learn how to make your own pinata and a Cinco de Mayo banner with Glue Dots!
Submitted by: Danielle Hunter